|
♥ Fahrenheit
|
She ♥ Hongying SJAB 16 24th May Lastly, 1912o8 is the day she fell in love with 炎亚纶 & 汪东城 Tagboard Wishlist ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Fahrenheit's calendar ♥ Fahrenheit's badge ♥ ♥ Fahrenheit's file ♥ Fahrenheit's tee ♥ ♥ Bigger Fahrenheit's pillow ♥ Feilunzai ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Aaron's bracelet ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Jiro's bracelet ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Go to next fahrenheit's concert in sg ♥ ♥ Fahrenheit to have another autograph session asap! ♥ Learn 台语! ♥ Good results for Os ♥ Own laptop ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Promote to Sec Links ♥ 6Honesty ♥ Aaron ♥ Jiro ♥ Annabelle ♥ Anne ♥ Bengchung ♥ Biyun ♥ Boonhock ♥ Boonwang ♥ Boonxiang ♥ Brenda ♥ Brennan ♥ Candy ♥ Catherine ♥ Cecilia ♥ Chewlin ♥ Constance ♥ Crystal ♥ David ♥ Eeqing ♥ Eunice ♥ Fangting ♥ Grace ♥ Gerald ♥ Ivy ♥ Janice ♥ Jade ♥ Jaslyn ♥ Jasmine ♥ Jeanie ♥ Jermaine ♥ Jiacai ♥ Jiawei ♥ Jiawen ♥ Jiawen&Zhiyun ♥ Jiaxin ♥ Jingxuan ♥ Keqi ♥ Kokhow ♥ Layguat ♥ Leepeng ♥ Lihyii ♥ Linyi ♥ Lixin ♥ Melati ♥ Melvin ♥ Mindy ♥ Niancai ♥ Noel ♥ Pamela ♥ Peiyi ♥ Qiaohan ♥ Rachel ♥ Rebecca ♥ Ruyin ♥ Samuel ♥ Shirley ♥ Sophie ♥ Vanessa ♥ Victoria ♥ Vivien ♥ K.Wanling ♥ Y.Wanling ♥ Wanting ♥ Wanyee ♥ Weeseng ♥ Wenxin ♥ Xinrong ♥ Xiongwei ♥ Yanqun ♥ Yinjie ♥ Yokpin ♥ Yuni ♥ Ziwei ♥ ZjinYee ♥ Zoey Jukebox ![]() ![]() Music Playlist at MixPod.com History March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 November 2011 Layout is coded by Cia, Blog / Blogskins. Inspirations from Bloodcast. Banner by The Fading Night |
Monday, May 26, 2008 @ 12:17 PM
Today was not as i expected. :x Go escape with mindy and pamela, supposed to fun. But then, something unexpected happen . :x First, we went to play family coaster. :D Play & play & play. Then later play pirate ship. Me & mindy was there pouring vulgarities when they go high high there. Our hearts want to pop out alr. :x Keep screaming vulgarities. :D Is sooooo shiok one, really. ((: Then right, after that, play the rainbow. I must sit with an auntie, cause of my dumb ass height. :x She kind lor, i want play 2 times she accompany me. :D After that, played superman. I was very giddy, very very. They keep turning rounds and rounds. I got a strong feeling, i am going to vomit. Very soon, very sooon. I told mindy to ask the person to stop, but she tell me that the person nvr say can stop de. I immediately say, fuck. Not scolding mindy, is scolding that damn ass superman who cant stop. They was about to stop, i was damn relief. They keep turning rounds and rounds slowly before they stop. I was controlling myself, too late. I vomitted out, gastric juice. As mindy says. Mindy immediately go chiong for tissue. The person there ask me okay anort. I say okay. xD Then, we go eat Burgerking. I ate the chickentenders, stole pamela and mindy's frenchfries. xD Then, we go playplay again. We go play the dumb ass aeroplane thingy. -.- I was there keep saying to mindy, we si eh bo liao sia. -.- LOLs, then later go play familycoaster again, if i am not wrong. After that, we went to queue for the Go-Kart thingy. Then 1.47m can alr mah. Me & mindy can, then when we queue so long, our turn liao. Sitted on the car liao, the person say it is dangerous as we too short. I was like.... oh..well.... Then mindy was like there guailan-ing to the person. HAHAHAH. so funny . xDD Went to eat frenchfries & drink coke. Thats the worse thing i could ever have done. After eating, went to play the flipper, as i promised mindy. Me & mindy sit 1 side, pamela & another woman sit another side. We keep screaming, it was damn fun. Until... when i said that regretful sentence to the person-in-charge. " Can we play again? " I regret at the very moment when they started the flipper. I told mindy, i think i am going to vomit. She tell me dun scare her. After it turn and turn, die. I thot to myself. That feeling of going-to-vomit comes back again. I told pamela and mindy, i going to vomit le. They keep asking me to scream. Then wun vomit alr. I really cannot le, stop please, ask them stop. Is the last thing i could have thought in my mind at that particular moment. Pamela keep raising her hand and shouting stop, but to no avail. I cant control again. I vomitted again, this time, on the person beside me. Mindy. I cannot control myself to stop. She was holding my chin and calling my name. I just feel plain dizzy, the ride was still going. I vomit more. On mindy's clothes & pants. So sorry luh, mindy. ): We there cleaning ourself. Thankyou pamela for helping me. After that, they play, i there wait for them, sms-ing. Went home together . :D |